Andy Hall

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:46:30 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:50:15 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
IMM wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows any good sites for installing a

Central
heating system.

I am half way through it and just want to check it is ok.

anything would be a great help.

What reservations do you have? Tell us and we will help.

He's going to just *love* being told he should have used two combis...

Well it is the solution to *any* heating requirement, you know.

Learning at last.

What's going to be product of the month for November?
Are you going to tell us now or do we have to wait?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl