Steven Raphael

Well I may as well put my two cents worth in

From my own exp I would stay away from the cheap grinders as they tend not
to last for long.

First grinder I bought was a Black & Decker that I paid $39.99 for and it
lasted me about a Cumulative 1 maybe 2 hours of use. (warranty was gone by
that time.)
The grinder that I have now is not the best but it works for me so far.
(Craftsmen 8 inch)
"James D. Farrow" wrote in message
I want to get a bench grinder to sharpen my chisels. I noticed there are
quite a few choices with prices to match. As I will probably only use it
for
the chisels, do I really need a "great" one? Or will one of the cheaper
ones
do just as well for my needs?

Canadian Tire have a "Jobmate 6-in. 2.5A Bench Grinder" for $39.99.
Will this suffice?

Thanks,

James