barry martin

Default Water condensation on a/c

Zen:

ZC I am getting water condensation on some of my a/c vents to the point the
ZC drops sometimes drip on the floor. Some of the vents are getting a bit of
ZC black mildew, too. I'm in Houston, where it's still hot and humid as hell.
ZC Is this what's causing the problem. If so, anything I can do about it,
ZC short of buying a new a/c unit (the one I have is getting old). Thanks in
ZC advance for your help.

Are you stating the condensatino occurs at the wall vent, where the
cold are from the a/c exhausts into the room? Sounds to me like there
is a problem with excessive humidity (semi-obvious as you did state
it's hot and humid!). The a/c unit should be removing a lot of the
humidty but it appears you would benefit from a dehumidifer as well.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *