mwlogs

Are you sure it's a mouse? Other than the sounds, have you seen droppings
around? It could be carpenter ants. I don't know how active they may be
this time of year in your area, but if you have an infestation, they will
make enough noise for you to hear them.

"GarySport" wrote in message
I think I have a mouse in the house. I havre put out some traps, but

haven't
caught anything. The other night I heard some scratching or chewing in

the
wall behind the sheetrock. I was wondering if those ultrasound pest

control
things that the mousetrap companies are any good. The ones that operate at

high
sound frequency. What other way is there to get rid of a mouse that may

be
behind the wall? Thanks.

GS