Terry

"Eric F" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:03:25 -0500, "George C. Fahrlender"
wrote:

You could have a blocked vent pipe or missing a "p" trap to seal out the
sewer gases

I really took a smell around my bathroom, putting my nose
everywhere. The source seems to be coming from around my sink, in the
corner between the sink and the wall for my water-heater closet. It's
definitely not coming from the drain.
I opened the water-heater closet and there's absolutely no smell in
there at all. As I said before, I had my whole b-room remodeled and
the smell was there before, although now it's worse.
Is that any help?

Other suggestions.
Leak therefore mouldiness within the wall?
Condensation on cold water pipe/s within wall therefore mould?
Wrong time of year I know but condensation of warm steamy bathroom air
within wall structuire?