bumtracks

put bigger tires on it
more air takes longer to leak out when you get holes.

I put tubes in my hand cart tires when it was new because they came with
default leaks, then squoze a full bottle of Briggs & Stratton stop leak in
each one. They still leak, I sure do wish they held more air.

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
I have a handcart with tubeless tires. One of the tires has developed a
leak in the sidewall. It goes completely flat in about a day. (I wish
they had used a solid rubber tire.)

What is the best way to repair this tire? Would one of those liquid
tire sealants work? Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.