John Rumm

Default Basic electrical question

PoP wrote:

On 3 Feb 2004 18:20:04 GMT, wrote:

It's a Trend router accessory, people who have it says it's good.
What puts me off is the price of the plastic inserts you need to make
the hole in the floor into a neat trap-door.

As reported on this forum recently, our very own Andy Hall has one of
these and advises that it's something worth having in your toolbag.

I'm building up to SWMBO buying me one as a surprise present. It'll be
a surprise for her

Details he-

http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/routabout/

(got a feeling in a previous discussion on this subject someone
mentioned a cheaper source of insert rings... quick google should turn
it up)

--
Cheers,

John.