Joseph Meehan

Martin wrote:
I brought a new wall mount mail box and mounted it next to the entrance.

Going from a drive-up box to a wall box is a big deal to the Postal
Service
because of the extra time it takes. I would call the supervisor if its a
real problem.

You can go to the USPS site and you will find that it is their rule.
Existing wall mounts are allowed to stay, but not new ones. In some areas
they are even eliminating the existing ones.

I suggest as other have,. Cut the existing one off below grade and put
in a new one. Dig a new hole or try one of the metal spike type things from
the Big Box store that uses a 4x4 post.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math