Joseph Meehan

GarySport wrote:
I think I have a mouse in the house. I havre put out some traps, but
haven't caught anything. The other night I heard some scratching or
chewing in the wall behind the sheetrock. I was wondering if those
ultrasound pest control things that the mousetrap companies are any good.
The ones that operate at high sound frequency. What other way is there to
get rid of a mouse that may be behind the wall? Thanks.

GS

The sound things are only good for making money for the people selling
them.

For traps you really need to know where they are moving and have the
traps there. They must have access to food and water, they can't live just
in the walls.

Personally I have had good luck with glue traps. A little peanut butter
often works for bait. Depending on your situation (kids animals etc.)
poison bait can be effective.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math