PrecisionMachinisT

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"orangetrader" wrote in message

concrete down there...so I started to dig...and the mail truck came and

he
stopped and asked me what I was doing. I explained to him and he told

me
cannot switch to a wall mount, it has to be on the street even some of

my
neighbors have wall mounted boxes. Apparently those were "grandfathered

in"

Get a po box and tell that social reject to go **** him self.

Ooops....

Forgot............overpaid, ignorant AND lazy social reject........

====

Oh, and I have an "admirer"..........

Hi ya Rick.....

You must got nothing better to do than follow me around on the internet, but
Im wondering.........

Where in the hell is my damned pizza, you sorry assed ****ing loser ???

I got three sons and all four of them are named "William".....and my wife is
named Georgia--now you go and figure, you sick son of a bitch--you want my
social security number too ???

Soon Im gonna just *have* to call the authoritys........

--

SVL