newfy.1

"Louis Frolio" wrote in message
om...
Greetings All, I was hoping to get an opinion on something. I am in
the process of installing beautiful granite counter tops in my
kitchen. I want to put lighting under the cabinets to show off the
stone and for extra lighting while working in the kitchen. I have
seen people put the ligthing towards the front of the cabinet and
others all the way in the back? Is there any advavtage to putting it
in either position?

We installed Xenon lights and the boxes are centered from what I can tell. I
wouldn't want them too far back for task lighting reasons, but I don't know
that it would make that much of a difference.

JennP.