J T

Fri, Oct 22, 2004, 8:39pm (EDT+4) (Dave=A0Hinz)
explains:
Well, my point is, she should have the balls (wups, I mean "nerve" I
guess) to talk _with_ us about what our alleged problems are, instead of
sending a pronouncement from on high as to how she is going to save us
from ourselves or whatever.

Ah. OK, I can go along with that reasoning. I was thinking
"nothing" more from her here. Way I see it, our alleged "problems" are
that we aren't doing things her way, and I don't see anything from her
is gonna change that.

JOAT
Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.