Dave Hinz

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:10:29 -0700, wrote:
On 22 Oct 2004 20:39:33 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Well, my point is, she should have the balls (wups, I mean "nerve" I
guess) to talk _with_ us about what our alleged problems are, instead of
sending a pronouncement from on high as to how she is going to save us
from ourselves or whatever.

no, she should have the common decency to take her holier than thou
attitude and her misconceptions about how usenet works away somewhere
far far away.

Well, if she was just a nuisance with no effect, yes. But if she's gonna
wreck the wreck by breaking things up, she should have input and buyin
from the group she's here to save or whatever she's doing. Firing off
votes and proposals without talking to the people involved is pretty
asinine.