billh

I have heard of some saying their system can collapse the thin stuff if all
their gates are closed but I have my doubts unless their system is extremely
tight and have some damaged duct (badly flattened). If you think you are
approaching this situation just bleed a bit of air - yeah, I know that isn't
the idea but life isn't perfect at least on the cheap.
Billh

"golf" wrote in message
news
Hi group:
What success have you people had using the normal household furnace
ducting for a mainline. I know I would have to duct-tape the joint on
the whole length??????????????

Jow

-- Remove par from email address for replying