J T

Fri, Oct 22, 2004, 7:51am (EDT-3)
(Susan=A0Welchel) saw fit to burble:
We would like to thank everyone for making this happen.

No problem. Judging from your comments and attitude, we'll be much
happier with you away from here. Now if you'd just 'stay' away.

Now, woodworkers with respectable values will have an on-topic forum,
and they will not be stuck with the politics, filth, and drivel that are
associated with rec.woodworking.

Apparently you are saying that no one staying with rec.woodworking
has respectible values. I would like to know who appointed you
qualified to make such judgement calls. Hmmmm? Don't you mean "with
values comparable to your own"? Hmmmm? As a person with "respectable
values", I feel offended by your remark.

The NAN moderation team will create the new group,
rec.woodworking.all-ages, in about one week.

So, why are you here?

All decent woodworking folk should request the new group from the
administrator of their NSP.

Do you mean "decent woodworking folk" as in people who do decent
woodworking, or decent as morals? By your definition of decent I
presume?

Given the overwhelming success of the proposal,

Spoken like a true politician.

we have decided that we will be submitting another proposal aimed at
improving the woodworking community in the near future.

Improving "what" woodworking community? And just how exactly?
Woodworking skills? Or, "improving" the people doing the woodworking?
You aren't any sort of relaiton to Hitler, are you?

This will be a multi-group reorganization proposal, which will include a
separate marketplace group for selling, auctioning, and announcing
personal or commercial goods and services related to woodworking.

I can but hope you aren't including rec.woodworking, in your plans
for woodworking domination. But, people like you always seem to do
things like that, don't you? For our own good, right?

If anyone is interested in joining the proponent team for the new
proposal, please e-mail Vito Kuhn or Susan Welchel for consideration.

Gods above, how could you even think of such a disgusting thing?
No, no, and Hell no. But, I just noticed. Your e-mail address is on
your post, but you didn't include one for your buddy Vito. Duh! LMAO

Now go away.

JOAT
Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.