Charlie Self

Susan Welchel gloats:

We would like to thank everyone for making this happen. Now,
woodworkers with respectable values will have an on-topic forum, and
they will not be stuck with the politics, filth, and drivel that are
associated with rec.woodworking. The NAN moderation team will create
the new group, rec.woodworking.all-ages, in about one week. All decent
woodworking folk should request the new group from the administrator
of their NSP.

Don't drool on yourself, sweetie. The group is unmoderated according to its
charter, so once it's created, your 'team' is out of work. Considering the
number of nasty trolls who voted for the group, I don't envy the people who
have to set up filters.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine