Minnie Bannister

"Coverage/Hiding" is the only category in which SuperPaint is better
than ProClassic, according to the comparison chart on the S-W Web site

http://www.sherwin-williams.com/diy/...atingchart.asp

ProClassic is equal to or better than SuperPaint in the other categories.

MB

On 10/22/04 09:36 am Mikey S. put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

If you really need one coat coverage try Sherwin Williams 'Superpaint', I
painted a medium blue ceiling white and it covered in one coat..I was
amazed. I put a second coat on just for the heck of it since I always do and
this is the better practice, but you can get away with one coat coverage
with superpaint if your careful.