Woodchuck Bill

igor wrote in
:

Is it
possible/probable that (1) with the new practice of some web-based
forums "appropriating" NG content, (2) the OP's mention of starting
some "for sale" and commercial service NGs, and (3) the ability of the
OPs to set up a forum that "appropriates" the content of this new NG,
that: This is all the start of a move to their establishing a website
with ads, etc -- i.e., a commercial venture?

I don't think so. They probably want to ban ads in the wreck and isolate
those posts in a marketplace group, which is pretty common in
reorganizations. If they aren't just blowing smoke, we shall soon find out.
I'm curious what other woodworking groups they plan to propose.

--
Bill