Dave Hinz

On 22 Oct 2004 07:51:17 -0700, Susan Welchel wrote:
We would like to thank everyone for making this happen. Now,
woodworkers with respectable values will have an on-topic forum, and

Where exactly have you people been when we were asking you to justify
what you were proposing? Interesting list of "people" voting yes
on your group, by the way. Odd how there are so many unfamiliar
and clearly bogus names.

Given the overwhelming success of the proposal, we have decided that
we will be submitting another proposal aimed at improving the
woodworking community in the near future. This will be a multi-group
reorganization proposal, which will include a separate marketplace
group for selling, auctioning, and announcing personal or commercial
goods and services related to woodworking. If anyone is interested in
joining the proponent team for the new proposal, please e-mail Vito
Kuhn or Susan Welchel for consideration.

If you don't participate in the conversation _here_, you deserve no
support.

Thank you for your support.

Show that you deserve it. Talk about it _here_.