Lee Michaels

"Susan Welchel" babbled

We would like to thank everyone for making this happen. Now,
woodworkers with respectable values will have an on-topic forum, and
they will not be stuck with the politics, filth, and drivel that are
associated with rec.woodworking.

If you are so offended by politics, filth and drivel, you obviously don't
watch the news, read newpapers or live in the real world.

And rec.woodworking is one of the MELLOWIST newsgroups I have seen on
usenet.

And if you think that people are here for "politics, filth and drivel", you
are mentally retarded.

I wonder how much real talent is going over to the censored site. We have
freedom of speech in this country and your new ng is apparently designed to
take that away in terms of woodworking discussions.

The NAN moderation team will create
the new group, rec.woodworking.all-ages, in about one week. All decent
woodworking folk should request the new group from the administrator
of their NSP.

Decent woodworking folks??

Does that mean I have to put on clothes to use the censored newsgroup?

I can't wear my fishnet stockings and bustier?