Mark Begbie

"Allan" wrote in message ...
Ti's so. I have just ordered a pile of full flow lever ball valves from
Screwfix...now I wonder when they might be delivered!

Al.

"Allan" wrote in message
. uk...
As part of the on going saga of fitting the new en-suite I have added
isolating valves to all the pipes. The only thing is that I notice that
even when fully open the flow rate of the taps isn't what it was before
there were any valves. This has led me to be concerned that my power

shower
will also be "downgraded" due to the smaller bore through the isolating
valves. I am considering changing the valves on the shower supply pipes

gate valves (the ones with the hand wheel). Is this a good move or am I
just talking bollox?

Al.

Toolstation also have them, part 98261 on page
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plum...ves/d20/sd2696

I've used Toolstation more recently after the troubles with Screwfux,
notable differences a

You ALWAYS seem to get your stuff next day
They are cheaper for a lot of things
There is NO shipping charge at the moment
They don't take down their entire website every day just before
you want to look up a part / see past orders / etc.
Toolstation don't have quite such a large range