igor

On 22 Oct 2004 07:51:17 -0700, (Susan Welchel)
wrote:

We would like to thank everyone for making this happen. Now,
woodworkers with respectable values will have an on-topic forum, and
they will not be stuck with the politics, filth, and drivel that are
associated with rec.woodworking.

"associated with"? Oh yes, I forgot. When I think of this NG I
immediately think of "politics, filth, and drivel". It's like a NG
Rorschach Test. Why else am I here?

The NAN moderation team will create...

"moderation team"? Sounds like Orwell at the Pentagon. I think the "team"
needs some grammar calibration.

Who are these ESL bozos? (Apologies to Bozo, may he RIP. For that matter,
apologies to most ESL matriculators, post, present, and future.) And that
question is merely rhetorical. -- Igor