Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
I would check very carefully what it is that is being sold here with
the Ryobi label and especially spares availability and service. It
may be reasonable to sling away £20 drills when they break, but at £80
this is not attractive.

...and Andy now attempts, as usual, to get people to part with their hard
earned cash by buying over priced tools.... here he goes...

I'd say advice from one who actually knows tools and what they should be
used for is more valuable than guesses based on advertising...

--
*OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.