Silvan

Larry Jaques wrote:

Prollyso, Sylvie. (Welcome back, BTW)

Thanks... You ever finish that whateveryouwereworkingon?

I found that washing my face with soap and water 15 minutes before (or
using alcohol on a washrag just before) using the electric shaver
worked well to keep the rash down. hand lotion on the shaved area
helps, too. I think my shaver gets(wood and other) dust in it if I
forget to clean up first.

Electric shaver? O_o

Or something. My current black hole for money is musical instruments and
related pari... pare... pariphen... um... stuff.

Paraphernalia.
DAMHIKT

I think I might can figure out how you know. I never could get close enough
for the dictionary to figure out what the hell I was trying to say.
(Actually a bit unusual for someone as big of a word dork as I am.) When I
looked it up:

1. (Law) Something reserved to a wife, over and above her
dower, being chiefly apparel and ornaments suited to her
degree.

Makes me wonder...

I actually feel like I have just about enough tools.

Lying bastid.

(At least until I can come up with the money to build a bigger shop.

Oh, OK. Never mind my last comment.

Either I gotta quit with the tools or I gotta go on a good diet. It's
getting hard to squeeze my fat ass into my little tiny shop since I got
that contractor's saw.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/