Don Phillipson

"Mary Chan" wrote in message

My husband and I recently hired Mr. Tony Dillon of Skyview Sunroom and
Renovations Ltd. (Halifax, NS, Canada) to convert an existing porch area

in
a sunroom. We choose Mr. Dillon over another contractor with a very

similar
proposal because his company was a member of the Better Business Bureau.

We
deeply regret hiring Mr. Dillon for the following reasons:

1.. Mr. Dillon extorted of 100% balance owing from customer without

mutual
agreement that work was completed. The consumer is required by law to
withhold 10% payment for 45 days after completion of work. . . .
. . .
Mr. Dillon's unprofessional behaviour should not be tolerated.
Unfortunately, there is little to protect the consumer's interest once the
work begins.

Look into "Small Claims Court" in Halifax.
(Reduce your complaints to only those that
contribute to getting a large refund of the
money paid.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs