Colin Wilson

I'm looking to replace the rubber seals on the opening sections of some nine year old UPVC
windows.
I have no idea who installed these units, but I guess the seals must be almost universal ? or
maybe each manufacturer (thousands of 'em) has their own design ?
Any advice gratefully received.

Most apparently have the seals built into the frames, but we have some
from St Helens Glass where the seal is simply a strip of neoprene poked
into the gap in the frame, which was overstretched when installed and has
pulled away quite a lot at most corners.

Still haven`t managed to locate a source (only looked "casually" though,
not in earnest)