WEBPA

This isn't a photographic analyser, hence rgb not myc. It's for adjusting
the grey scale tracking of television monitors,and is definitely made by
Grafikon. (it's a uk based company that mainly dealt with broadcast tv
equipment).

Thanks to everybody that's replied so far.

I'm sure you are correct about your device...but don't jump to conclusions
about RGB versus YCM. I spent years using (US) Greylab RGB densitometer to
control the chemistry in reversal motion picture film processing machines.
There was an interchangeable filter head for YCM so the same machine could be
used for negative processing.

p a w e b e r 0 2 @ a o l . c o m
webpa