On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:04:01 GMT, patrick conroy
wrote:

On 21 Oct 2004 15:36:05 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

There is no Cabal. And besides, I know you're in it because you're
never at the meetings.

So I've washed the Board's cars. Picked up their laundry. Bought three
kegs (which I dropped off since you wouldn't let me stay).

The hazing wasn't as bad as I thought, tho' it was very cold and the
cop didn't think it was very funny. And I don't think the squirrel
had a good time at all.

How much longer before you guys vote on new members???

any day now.

and don't forget to drop off the 300 board feet of curly bubinga.