Art

Only via Cable source, how about Off Air Antennea?? Compression of the
signal via the cable supplied signal??
"Richard Gleitz" wrote in message
No they didn't.

Art wrote:

BTW: did the artifacts appear while watching the VHS Tape??
"Richard Gleitz" wrote in message
Hi Art,
I just replied (via e-mail) to the other poster (Jerry G) that I will
try a VHS tape and see if that solves the problem. I am not using a
digital set top box or satellite, just a standard cable connection.
Regards,
Richard

Art wrote:

Are you watching the set via a digital cable box or satellite system??
Have
you seen the same distortion via a Video Tape or DVD? Have you
connected
the set to an outside antenna and viewed local stations to see if the
artifacts are still there?? Seen many symptoms of pixilation or
digitizing
while using either satellite or digital cable.
"Richard Gleitz" wrote in message
Do these flat screen tube sets have a problem with objects in motion
or
camera zooms? I really like the picture on my recently purchased set
except for the fact that it has that problem. All sorts of wierd
artifacts occur particularly on horizontal or nearly horizontal
lines
or
text. Do I have a defective set? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Richard