Art

Also address the L14401 problem on the chassis before returning it for use.
"RonKZ650" wrote in message
Your horiz output is normal checking the way it does. My guess would be
the
flyback. I don't how how good your Fluke meter is, but on mine I can set
it for
AC volts and read off the collector of the horiz output. Should be aprox
300v
rms. If this voltage is there when the set is turned on, but no or low
high
voltage, the flyback is most likely bad. Also try unplugging the CRT board
and
the yoke, and see if HV returns. A shorted yoke or a CRT with no vacuum
can
cause this problem also.