FC

Mary Chan wrote:
My husband and I recently hired Mr. Tony Dillon of Skyview Sunroom and
Renovations Ltd. (Halifax, NS, Canada) to convert an existing porch area in
a sunroom. We choose Mr. Dillon over another contractor with a very similar
proposal because his company was a member of the Better Business Bureau. We
deeply regret hiring Mr. Dillon for the following reasons:

(snip long list of complain)

Mr. Dillon's unprofessional behaviour should not be tolerated.
Unfortunately, there is little to protect the consumer's interest once the
work begins.

If BBB worked the same way as in the US then you should file a formal
complain with BBB and state everything you posted here. So that person
will not be able to use his affiliation with BBB to his advantage in the
future.

FC