Larry Jaques

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:30:17 -0400, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Tim Douglass wrote:

You must just have sensitive widdle skin.

Unfortunately it's true. One of the reasons I have had a beard for 20
years is that shaving makes me break out in a horrid rash. By only
doing it a couple times a week I get by.

Actually, me too. Those little patches I shave stay broken out. Maybe
because I'm so cheap I'm using a dull ass blade, whaddaya think?

Prollyso, Sylvie. (Welcome back, BTW)

I found that washing my face with soap and water 15 minutes before (or
using alcohol on a washrag just before) using the electric shaver
worked well to keep the rash down. hand lotion on the shaved area
helps, too. I think my shaver gets(wood and other) dust in it if I
forget to clean up first.

Think of all the money you are saving... Now turn that saved money
into tools.

Or something. My current black hole for money is musical instruments and
related pari... pare... pariphen... um... stuff.

Paraphernalia.
DAMHIKT

I actually feel like I have just about enough tools.

Lying bastid.

(At least until I can come up with the money to build a bigger shop.

Oh, OK. Never mind my last comment.

--
Like they say, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
http://diversify.com Lawyer-free Website Development