Pat Barber

Dead simple, but a few notes on the Pinewood Derby...

(a) No betting in front of the kids.
(b) No cussing in front of the moms or the kids.
(c) You may not threaten another father in the parking lot.
(d) Watch out for women who cheat.
(e) Stay very quite during the finals and NO gloating.
(f) Try to let the boy have some of the fun.
(g) Place all side bets earlier in the day.
(h) Don't show your ass.

Tom Watson wrote:

My son, a new Cub Scout, has told me that he wants to participate in a
Cub Scout wooden model car race.

Before I Google this thing within an inch of it's life, I'd like to
ask for the Wisdom Of Those Who Have Gone Before, on the Wreck.

When I asked my wife for the specs, I was told:

"It has to be five ounces."

Hmm.

When I asked my son for the specs, he said:

"What's a spec?"

Sigh...

I was a Boy Scout, but never a Cub Scout. I would like to hear from
the Cognoscenti.