Tim \(Remove NOSPAM.

"troubleinstore" wrote in message
Sorry to post something off topic but I hope sincerley that someone can
help.

In the past I have always built my own PC's, but now, I am after a laptop,
well actually 3, my brother and his sonwants one as well, so we thought if
we all had the same we could help each other if things went wrong.

Question is, what is the best place to get one from?

Whenever you ask anyone Dixons, Currys, PC World or Tiny, they always

shriek
with laughter, so where do I get them from that should anything go wrong
when you take it back the salespeople will know what they are talking

about
instead of giving you the old bullsit.

I've just bought a Lappy direct from Acer (an Acer- obviously!) having done
quite abit of research,- wouldnt touch any of the others!

Tim..