patrick conroy

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

I was a Boy Scout, but never a Cub Scout. I would like to hear from
the Cognoscenti.

Ahh - the Cabal makes a feeble attempt to hide in the Witness Protection
Program...

My rules:
1) It has to be *his* car. Too many Dads get caught up in the competition
and take over the construction. The kid ends up watching.
2) Keep it fun. If he wants to do something that'll guarantee last place, do
it - it's his car. Your job is Foreman, he's the Boss.

Lil' personal insight - I don't have a ton of fond memories of childhood.
But of the few I do, one is me and my Dad doing the Pinewood Derby.

This just might be one of those moments he files away in "novRAM".