Greg O

"JTMcC" wrote in message

It is impossible, with todays materials, to build an entire distribution
system in plastic. Have you seen "with your own eyes" every underground
main, station and service in the system? Of course not, trust me, in your
area, if you are in the U.S., there are steel mains and steel services as
well as plastic.

JTMcC.

You know, I never said steel was not ever used anymore, just that steel use
getting to be a thing of the past. Any low pressure, (less than ~100 psi),
small diameter, pipeing put in in many places is probably poly. Steel is
being used less and less. You won't see it much in our area.
The origination of all this B.S, was the supply side of a residential meter,
it would be poly in this area, as I am sure many others.
Greg