Bob K 207

ubject: 1/2" Brass threaded pipe
From: (Kevin)
Date: 10/20/04 10:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time
So much for blindly following what I was told. I just asked my friend
who has the pipe and was told ID 5/8, OD 1/2 so I didn't have it
backwards from what I was told (but didn't think about).

This is probably supposed to be copper, not brass.

willshak wrote in message
Kevin wrote:

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a fully threaded brass
pipe, 1/2" in diameter (5/8 on inside) that is 3.5" long? I have

How can the inside diameter be larger than the nominal size? 5/8" is
1/8" larger than 1/2" ( 4/8").

tried hardware stores, plumbing supply houses etc but everybody wants
to know who made the faucet and it doesn't say on it...

Thanks,

Kevin

I've got two pieces of straight threaded brass that comes pretty close to your
dimensions (but 1/2 id & 5/8 od)

It appears to thread into 3/8 pipe fittings. I think it came off some bench
mount valves