Tracey

"Magnusfarce" wrote in message
I went shopping for exterior paint yesterday and was told by the paint
salesman that a common choice these days is a satin or mild gloss as

opposed
to regular old flat paint for siding or main surfaces. I'm aware this
change has taken place in interior paints (satin as opposed to flat for
walls). Is the same thing happening with exterior paints? My specific
examples would be BM's MoorGard (Low Lustre) versus MoorLife (flat).
(MoorGlo is their semigloss or trim paint.) Thanks.

We have painted both of our homes with the Benjamin Moore MooreGuard Low
Lustre and been very pleased with it. House #1 is cedar shingles and House
#2 is (Ugh) Texture 1-11.
We used the same type of paint for the trim in both cases.