Greg O

"JTMcC" wrote in message
I'm not going to argue with you either, you seem to be the archtypical

internet expert, "I seen it done!" Good for you, but you are putting out
miss information and anyone working in this field knows it.

JTMcC.

Nothing I have posted in this thread is false, I work around this stuff
nearly everyday, talk to the gents that do the work regularly.
Maybe they do things differantly around your neck of the woods!
I will not argue that fact that major, point ot point gas distribution is
still done in steel. Once you get to the city scale of things the prefered
pipe in this area is poly.
Funny, what you say is impossible I have seen with my own eyes!
I guess I was dreaming!
Greg