BillR

Default Scaring rabbits

BigWallop wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
NickW wrote:

I want that .22 rifle!!

I have a nice German air rifle. It can knock over a rabbit perfectly
well all the way across the paddock (about 300ft). It was a damn
good buy. None of that pain of having to get a firearms certificate
either.

--
This computer has never had an undetected error.

Would you please post the details of your air weapon. i.e.. makers
name and model name/number.

Get a decent crossbow. Mine is very effective at 150 yards. But why
kill the little mites with a hand gun when you can poison them in
larger numbers. Spread some pellets of poison and not shotgun pellets.

Which will hopefully get rid of all those pesky cats that sh*t on my garden