Bill Bonde ( ``This is the Battle of Epping Forest

Bill LaFleur wrote:

Good morning folks,

We're in the process of deciding on the various systems for our new
house. I have always liked the idea of using pellet stoves as they
seem to be a very environmentally friendly heat source. I've also
gotten the impression that they're pretty cheap as well. [Anyone have
hard numbers on this?]

I like the idea of having backup though, so I'm wondering: Has anyone
come across a dual wood pellet/oil furnace? I've seen plenty that
combine oil and wood, but nothing yet with oil and wood pellets. I
guess its possible that no one makes them, but want to be sure.

Why do you want to be stuck with having to buy pellets? The oil seems
good because you can avoid a monthly charge, as with propane tank rental
and natural gas hook up.

--
"In August Rudyard's listlessness called for another series of major and
very unpleasant medical examinations.... He later joked ... 'If this is