On 20 Oct 2004 21:35:43 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

bridger responds:

We went back to the lab to try to find out what was
wrong. It turned out that the code that should have been
used was "666" but one of the lab techs refused to type
it in so she made up her own. The lab is in San Diego,
by the way.

Where was the lab tech born and raised?

I mean, after all, we ALL know that no one is born in California. Actually,

know one guy who was. He lives about 10 miles from me in Virginia.

Charlie Self

Hey, I was born in San Diego.

met a fair number of pretty superstitious people there too. most of
them from somewhere else, yep.

Perhaps I should have written that "no one who was born in CA lives there."
Where are you located these days?

Arizona....