raden

In message , Tone
writes
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:08:10 +0100, "troubleinstore"
wrote:

Sorry to post something off topic but I hope sincerley that someone can
help.

In the past I have always built my own PC's, but now, I am after a laptop,
well actually 3, my brother and his sonwants one as well, so we thought if
we all had the same we could help each other if things went wrong.

Question is, what is the best place to get one from?

The Far East.
In Bangkok (Panthip Plaza), Laptops selling for the £800 mark in the
UK, sell in Bangkok for about £400-£450, In Singapore the deals are a
little more expensive
So you could have a Holiday in Bangkok, see the culture (or anything
else) buy your laptops and still get them cheaper than buying them in
****y World

Which is great if they go wrong and no one in the UK recognises or will
touch your laptop with a barge pole, even if they should - you just have
to take another holiday

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by
http://www.diyprojects.info