James Hart

Default Scaring rabbits

Andrew McKay wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:46:52 +0100, "Matthew Augier \(dps\)"
wrote:

I'd rather have wild rabbits rather than the damn mole that is
destroying my whole garden!! Little buggers are impossible to catch.
Can't you just stop them getting into the garden as a solution?

A possible solution which I heard elsewhere follows.

Go into town and buy one of those annoying birthday cards that has a
"Happy Birthday To You!" song played continuously when you open the
card. Or some other type of card which is equally annoying.

Been watching Malcolm In The Middle have we?

--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/