Tim Douglass

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:42:21 -0400, Silvan
wrote:

Tim Douglass wrote:

Either you are getting a lot better blades than I can or my beard is
awfully tough. I only have to shave my neck (full beard) and only do
it 2-3 times a week. Two shaves is about the limit on any of the
disposable razors, sometimes 3 on the replaceable cartridges.

You must just have sensitive widdle skin.

Unfortunately it's true. One of the reasons I have had a beard for 20
years is that shaving makes me break out in a horrid rash. By only
doing it a couple times a week I get by.

I do a couple patches on my
cheeks and my neck once a week, and those cartridge deals last... Well, I
have no idea how long they last, but I bought a 10 pack of them in the '90s
sometime, and I'm not out of them yet.

Think of all the money you are saving... Now turn that saved money
into tools.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com