Kevin

So much for blindly following what I was told. I just asked my friend
who has the pipe and was told ID 5/8, OD 1/2 so I didn't have it
backwards from what I was told (but didn't think about).

This is probably supposed to be copper, not brass.

willshak wrote in message ...
Kevin wrote:

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a fully threaded brass
pipe, 1/2" in diameter (5/8 on inside) that is 3.5" long? I have

How can the inside diameter be larger than the nominal size? 5/8" is
1/8" larger than 1/2" ( 4/8").

tried hardware stores, plumbing supply houses etc but everybody wants
to know who made the faucet and it doesn't say on it...

Thanks,

Kevin