John Galbreath Jr.

I have a Little Giant ladder. I have had several over the years. I bought
my last one in 1981 when I started a Chimney Sweep business. It still
serves me well. I look at it like an insurance policy where I am my own
beneficiary. Yes, I would buy again IF it ever wears out.

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Would appreciate any opinions on the "Little Giant" ladders.

Guess they are available in a few different capacity/size ratings; all
seem
to be in the $ 300 - $ 400 range.

Pretty expensive, but looks like something to consider for a new
homeowner's
gift.

Was wondering:

-Worth the money ?

-Well built ?

-Safe ?

-Better than separate ladders ? e.g., a tall extension type for outside
work, and perhaps a good step ladder instead ?

-how about near electrical wires; should one only consider fiberglass
type
ladders, or is AL still considered safe if one is careful ?

-etc.

Any other thoughts would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob