SQLit

"Magnusfarce" wrote in message
I went shopping for exterior paint yesterday and was told by the paint
salesman that a common choice these days is a satin or mild gloss as

opposed
to regular old flat paint for siding or main surfaces. I'm aware this
change has taken place in interior paints (satin as opposed to flat for
walls). Is the same thing happening with exterior paints? My specific
examples would be BM's MoorGard (Low Lustre) versus MoorLife (flat).
(MoorGlo is their semigloss or trim paint.) Thanks.

- Magnusfarce

I live in Phoenix and every HOA that I know of prohibits glossy paint on the
exterior of homes.

---