Tony Manella

Thanks Max, but I don't think you can call me "commercially successful".
Lucky is more appropriate.
Tony Manella
ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com/

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tony Manella" ndd1 at prolog.net wrote in message

Hi Max,
I sell most of what I make, which is predominantly bowls and hollow

vessels.
I'm not very prolific but sell about 20 pieces per year. In the past I

have
sold them to friends, family and through a couple of craft boutiques.

This
was not the best venue for this type of work (too expensive compare to

other
items there) but it took no effort (i.e.: sitting in a booth) as it was

all
sold by others for a small percentage. I recently have been accepted

into
new gallery in our town and will send all higher end pieces thru there.

Its
a good deal as I will be the only woodturner and my stuff will be

sitting
next to some pretty high paintings and other art. I still may do one
boutique a year (a friend of mine runs it) but will only sell small

items
like kitchen magnets, ornaments and such.
Tony Manella
ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com/

Your work appears excellent, Tony. It's easy to see why you've been
commercially successful.

Max