none

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:31:51 +0100, "Trevor Brown"
wrote:

Hi, Does anyone have any information regarding a Grafikon Colour Analyser.
There is no model number on the case, but there are two analogue meters on
the front panel, measuring R and B wrt Green. There are two thumbwheel
decade switches (trims for r and g), and three press buttons for Lum, H/L
and times 3 gain. The unit seems to basically work, but if anyone has any
information, circuit diagram or alignment information, that would be most
helpful. Even the operating instructions would be a start.

Thanks in advance.

Trevor.

Can'tr remember ever seeing one with that brand name in my three and a
half decades in commercial photography.
Sounds like it's a analyser for color printing? Additive as well.
Any way you could post a image of it?
I've used just about every analyser ever made at one time or another
and would recognise who actually made it.(sounds to me very much like
one made by Phillips back in the early 80's. It was marketed under
several different names.)
The high/low would be for exposure(f-stop adjustment. The times three
gain would be for dense negatives perhaps?
I guessing the Luminance would be for filtration?
On the phillips a diffuser was used on the enlarger to give an AWB for
filter settings for subtrative head enlargers(YMC)
On the tricolor additive enlargers this unit was designed for the
enlarger head had RGB filter wheels and there was a process of reading
each filter and with the analyser(matching filter wheel built into the
spot reader with complemetary filters you'd adjust the duration on the
enlarger timer for each filter(RGB).
Post a pic or two of your unit and I'll look it up and see if I can
get you the manual.(post the info on the manufacturers label or
sticker as well. Should be on the back or bottom of the unit.)